Aschaffenburg belongs to the Bavarian part of the Frankfurt/Rhine/Main metropolitan region, i.e. one of the largest economic areas in Europe. Aschaffenburg has developed into an extremely important location for industry, trade and logistics, and the IGS Group has a trimodal terminal at this important site, complete with its own depot and trucking operations. Our high-frequency shuttle trains connect Aschaffenburg’s industrial region with Germany’s seaports on a daily basis, and you benefit from a twice-weekly export link to Rotterdam, Antwerp and Moerdijk. Furthermore, we have shuttle trains for the repositioning of empty containers to the depots in Nuremberg, Regensburg, Heilbronn and Cologne.
- Container trucking
- Saturday services (upon request)
- 45 ft. chassis
- Shipping of dangerous goods
- Waste shipments (under the German Recycling Management Act)
- Repositioning of empty containers, also between inland depots
- Weighing (VGM)
- Customs clearance, including T1 shipping notes, simplified community transit procedures, national simplified rail transit procedures, etc.
- Further services
We look forward to receiving your enquiry.